[ROM] VIPER v4.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

anon(98984)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
I have the same problem with ACS DK28 froyo rom. Can't get into clockwork. error = "can't mount /dev/block/vold/179:1" and cannot verify whole-file signature. Does any one know how to fix this with out flashing back to stock with Odin?

anon(98984)

Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
both ways.. by holding vol down + camera + power, and by "boot into clockwork" from ROM manager. Before I flashed the ROM I was only able to boot into clockwork via selecting "update.zip" from the stock recovery. Now I get error "can't mount /dev/block/vold/179:1" does not exist when reboot into clockwork from ROM manager and unable to veryify whole-signare when I try vol down +cam+power

Last edited:

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
does anyone know how to flash this if you have cwm 3? Is there a way to flash using cwm 3?

The dev's thread is a bit hard to follow but from what I can tell its still setup for ClockWorkMod 2.5.1.2. If your already on CWM 3.0.0.5 then you will not be able to flash it. You would have to do a [How to] Factory Restore (or Fix a Bricked Phone) to reset your filesystem/scripting.

Once your back to stock Eclair or stock Froyo then you can follow the steps here Epic Lag Fix: RFS to EXT4 (Now w/Clockwork v3.0.0.5) and scroll down to the section called Archives for outdated procedures (for reference only, do not use) and follow the steps for New Procedure to install the correct ClockWorkMod and EXT4 filesystem to run this ROM.

Hope this helps...

Reactions: |-KGB-|CaptHowdy
Status
Not open for further replies.