RootAndroid.Com?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
If that's like CM, then probably not. I'll look into it though.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

It is. I used to think the same way, but I saw my phone pick up on speed a little. Now I can't stand stock Samsung.

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

chrisxpierce

Banned
Apr 28, 2013
Visit site
Hmmm..... Maybe I should have given it some more time. I mostly didn't like the look of it, it almost looked kind of cartoonish. I'm still flashing away, so who knows, I might give it another shot.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm..... Maybe I should have given it some more time. I mostly didn't like the look of it, it almost looked kind of cartoonish. I'm still flashing away, so who knows, I might give it another shot.

I thought so too. I also thought I would never run an AOSP ROM ever. Boy was I wrong....

Sent from a SlimROM S3.

James l

Dec 14, 2012
Visit site
Hello, my name is James and i work for RootAndroid.com i can vouch for the company as i root hundreds of Android devices monthly.
I also have my own website and design and develop software for the Android community. Now while i totally agree it's best to learn from the numerous forums that offer a wealth of knowledge..
I do have to say we offer a worry free alternative for those who are not pc friendly.

We are not associated with any other company!

John Pantone1

Jan 14, 2014
Visit site
DO NOT USE ROOTANDROID.COM.....THEY BRICKED MY GALAXY S3 AND NOW I HAVE A 349.00 PAPER WEIGHT. WHEN I ASKED THEM ABOUT IT "JAMES" SAYS IN ESSECENSE " TOUGH s...t!! won't refund the money and I now have no phone.

THEY ARE SCAMS. THE ONLY REVIEWS YOU READ ARE ONES PAID BY THEM AND THE BAD ONES THEY DO NOT SHOW YOU. BEWARE

I WILL BE CALLING MY BANK, FTC AND EVERY BLOG INCLUDING CRAIGSLITS AND POSTIN AROUND TAMPA FLORIDA AND BEYOND

- - - Updated - - -

yOU PEOPLE ARE scams........

Last edited:

commed

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
I guess I didn't do enough research as I decided to use rootandroid.com to root my HTC ONE, AT&T.

Right after I confirmed with them that it was rooted via root checker app, I had an issue. phone showed not
rooted, supersu would not update binaries and then root checker showed not rooted. rootandroid.com claimed that
I unrooted the phone which I couldn't have done within 30 or so seconds.

They wiped their hands clean and would not help me out any further. They claimed that after it was confirmed that the phone
was rooted, their work was DONE.

I can't find an easy way to fix this issue with the binaries. Ever so often when I reboot the phone, it works and it shows root; Then it goes back to this issue.

Anyone have an answer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol