Rumor: V20 to be released on October 21st in US

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
I got used to the N7 slight curve and find it an okay trade off for the fit. Got an i-Blason case that has the bumper corners and the bigger end overhangs to help reduce the chance for the curve hitting with a drop. Wish the V20 was not over a month away, but did the Note 7 exchange today. The V20 is out so far it goes past my return window.

Perhaps no harm no foul, since I do not like the V10 display- especially the bleed with darker backgrounds and weak contrast. If it was as good as the MXPE display, that would be different. That display rocks.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
How I should look vs how I'll actually look when the V20 is available.
ae805c315579817dfc5d1096fc90cd83.jpg

Just for laughs.

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Lol I should try that I think. I think I'm going to attempt to return to the old days when I didn't even know what phone was coming out when and I just visited the store and said hey this looks nice. Those were the good days.

Matty

Q&A Team
Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
According to Evan Blass

Samsung Galaxy Note7 sales to resume on October 21 in the U.S. | VentureBeat | Business | by Evan Blass

If true what perfect timing to release it the same day the Note 7 goes back on sale. <---- Saracasm. =)

The earlier the better. I think samsung has cooked its goose with the Note 7. They should release the Galaxy S8 early to try win back some of their 'honour'. But i Love the V20. the only thing i would change is to include a rubberised back to make it less slippery.

biotron2000

Feb 25, 2015
Visit site
The earlier the better. I think samsung has cooked its goose with the Note 7. They should release the Galaxy S8 early to try win back some of their 'honour'. But i Love the V20. the only thing i would change is to include a rubberised back to make it less slippery.

That's what cases are for :)

Devil13n

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
I don't mind the look.... Just couldn't accept the fragility and the touchy accidental quirkiness of the S7 E.... even Sammy realized they needed it to tone it down and make the edge cleaner on the Note 7. Still fragile though.

This is why I NEED to get rid of my S7 E. Requires a case (which I hate) because of the edge. The Note 7 is a much steeper angle.

Just waiting for Note7/Pixel/V20 to come out.

vondrook4

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Note 7 is out again, Verizon and Sprint are selling it.

I'm currently on an iPhone but the V20 and Note 7 are the two phones that are pulling me to switch. If the V20 takes until the end of October, I may not be able to wait and just go with the Note! I was hoping to see some good screen and camera comparisons between those two and the iPhones