Running hot!!!!

Dantastic

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
As the title suggests, this puppy is running hot!:p

Not a big deal, and maybe its just mine, but sometimes my Atrix will really boil up.
As an example, this morning I was doing some quick web surfing before my history class, searching for a replacement battery door (with no luck :'() on amazon and ebay for less than 10 minutes and it was REALLY warm to the touch.

Again, maybe its just mine, but has anyone else been experiencing anything similar?

I can understand this happening after 20 minutes straight of Angry Birds...but not a quick web session. Could it be that maybe its due to the fact that 2.2 isn't optimized for dual core beastness?

filmusikat

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Mine usually gets warm/hot as well...but I don't think its anything to worry about? I haven't seen it affect the performance of the device. I think we're okay... for now? :p

Terrigno

Italiano Papi
Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Actually I read up on AT&T and Motorola about how hot the device is getting after being used for some time. They both told me that there gonna release special Mittens to all Atrix customers so that when the phone gets real hot, our fuzzy little hands will be safe from burns.

:p

plasticglock

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Look for "battery booster" in the market. Its a cool little battery saver program, and it has a battery temperature monitor to tell you how hot the battery is. Interesting.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MusicChris63