jhimmel

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
FedEx lost my package, was supposed to be delivered today but the package never made it past the origin scan. FedEx customer service said they don't know where the package is and Samsung now wants me to file a police report for a phone I never received... Very disappointed right now, was expecting the phone today
That makes no sense. You might file a police report if FedEx said they delivered it - but not when FedEx lost track of it.

Rodney Willis

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
That makes no sense. You might file a police report if FedEx said they delivered it - but not when FedEx lost track of it.
Samsung sucks . I ordered a 43 inch TV from Samsung delivery by FedEx. I wasn't home. They delivered my TV. But I never got it. I said delivered to address other then recipient. And check this out it was signed by the FedEx driver after I looked into it . I had to file a police report and everything. Still didn't get my refund . My credit card company is going to credit me . I no longer want the TV

ericinaz

May 24, 2011
Visit site
So I have run three battery drains and a few battery apps and all say my battery health and capacity is around 4,100 MaH. What gives? Thoughts? Verizon S10 5G

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I’m going to be honest here. Unless you live directly in the small areas 5G is actually available, it makes no sense to spend at least $1,300 for this phone.

PhreddMears

Oct 28, 2018
Visit site
Have to ask. Why does it make Samsung suck when FedEx driver signed for your TV and caused you not to get it. Sounds like a reason to say FedEx sucks if anything.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
We just switched to Verizon a few weeks ago and at 1st I wanted the 5G phone way back when I had Sprint and didn't know it was going to be a Verizon exclusive. But I am happy with my S10 Plus for now. Maybe in a couple years when 5G is really out there and all they sell are 5G phones maybe then I'll get one. But it does sound really nice spec wise.

Last edited:

maverick96

May 16, 2010
Visit site
We just switched to Verizon a few weeks ago and at 1st I wanted the 5G phone way back when I had Sprint and didn't know it was going to be a Verizon exclusive. But I am happy with my S10 Plus for now. Maybe in a couple years when 5G is really out there and all they sell our 5G phones maybe then I'll get one. But it does sound really nice spec wise.

Yes. Spec wise it’s great. 5G wise, way too early to pay for. Unless you live in a very small area where you can consistently enjoy it.

willypguy

May 11, 2011
Visit site
I am contemplating the Galaxy Fold for the UFS 3.0 storage for my AT&T line, depending on how Samsung improved the issues the Fold had with the review units. I may also just stay with the S10+ until the Note is released later on. Already ordered my OnePlus 7 Pro for my Verizon line which is coming Wednesday. The 5G is great for those who do not currently have a Galaxy S10 model and/or have access to 5G, but it wouldn't make sense to drop $1300 to buy an S10 5G if you already have an S10+, especially the 1TB model or have no access to 5G in your area.

InstaGoogleTweetFace

May 15, 2019
Visit site
so disappointed about FedEx today, they messed up the delivery of my phone, probably it "fell of the truck" Not sure if a stolen phone is of any use for someone since they all have unique IDs and GPS, so what is the deal in stealing phones nowadays?

At this point I do not file a police report since I never received this phone, tracking still shows only one origin scan at Zionsville, IN from yesterday early morning, nothing else since then.

Gdwheel

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Phone is really nice. Big screen, same size as Note 9, but all screen. Bluetooth and other connectivity seem to be much better than S10+. So far, happy with it. I did not get it for 5G. We will not have it where I live until late this year or early next year. I travel a lot though and will check it out when I go to one of the places with 5G.

Mr Segundus

Apr 24, 2018
Visit site
We just switched to Verizon a few weeks ago and at 1st I wanted the 5G phone way back when I had Sprint and didn't know it was going to be a Verizon exclusive. But I am happy with my S10 Plus for now. Maybe in a couple years when 5G is really out there and all they sell are 5G phones maybe then I'll get one. But it does sound really nice spec wise.

I wouldn't expect to see 5G everywhere, not with its technology since 5G radio waves can only travel a very short distance before breaking down. Cities basically need 5G microcells on every single block for it to work. I wouldn't expect to see 5G anywhere outside of moderate-to-large cities.

jeepentj

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm a little bit disappointed it doesn't have a ceramic back. You'd think for the price it would. Also, I've had unlocked phones for quite some time and forgot how much bloatware carriers include. At least I'll get updates a little faster.

Have we confirmed this is USF 3.0?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjeans