S21 S Pen shown with cool carry case ;) What do you think??

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Because waiting for the Note21 means going without the S21 Ultra's camera and display improvements for the next several months, and many of us don't even use the S-Pen's air gestures. (I will slightly miss the pen's remote-shutter capability, but voice commands and hand gestures for selfies are good enough in the meantime.)
To each his own but I can wait.....there is nothing earth shattering about the camera or display that makes me say I gotta have it. Then come August we may see further improvements with the Note.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
when they release the s pen pro later in the year I would say yes, as that is supposed to include bluetooth connection

My pen was supposed to come yesterday I thought but due to the bad weather I guess it will be delayed. I just looked it up it says today so we'll see. I'm in no hurry for it. I probably won't use it much. I just got the pen no case to hold it in.

Last edited:

pags11

Mar 5, 2019
Visit site
Does anyone know what enhancements will be coming with the S-Pen they are releasing later this year for the S21 Ultra?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr_Mendelli