S22 Ultra finger print scanner works MUCH better than Note 10+ !!

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
This might be premature to say, but so far my initial impression is that the fingerprint scanner on my S22 Ultra is waaaaaaay better than my old Note 10+ phone. On my Note 10+ phone, the fingerprint scanner was so flakey and unreliable that I stopped using that entirely, it was so frustrating! From what I can tell so far, the S22 Ultra fingerprint scanner works reliably on my 4 different registered fingers and turns on my phone quickly from the lock screen with no issues. Hopefully this will continue to work well! The reason the finger print scanner is useful is when I'm wearing a face mask indoors, so I don't need to pull down my mask for the camera to recognize my face for unlocking. So the combination of face unlock and finger print unlock are useful to me.

SpaceyO

Apr 10, 2016
Visit site
This might be premature to say, but so far my initial impression is that the fingerprint scanner on my S22 Ultra is waaaaaaay better than my old Note 10+ phone. On my Note 10+ phone, the fingerprint scanner was so flakey and unreliable that I stopped using that entirely, it was so frustrating! From what I can tell so far, the S22 Ultra fingerprint scanner works reliably on my 4 different registered fingers and turns on my phone quickly from the lock screen with no issues. Hopefully this will continue to work well! The reason the finger print scanner is useful is when I'm wearing a face mask indoors, so I don't need to pull down my mask for the camera to recognize my face for unlocking. So the combination of face unlock and finger print unlock are useful to me.
The face scanner is almost too fast as well. I don't even have time to look at my notifications before in on the home screen