S7 edge blue coral at best buy

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
Hi all, I see the s7 edge blue coral phone at best buy now and it's in a coming soon status. The carriers are att, Verizon and sprint.
Anyone planning to get one? Anyone that has one in blue already?

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
This is somewhat of an odd move.... by this point, I would think that everyone who was going to get an S7 would have got one...

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
This is somewhat of an odd move.... by this point, I would think that everyone who was going to get an S7 would have got one...
There's always folks looking for a new phone. You'd be surprised how many people don't keep track of or care when a model is actually released. They'll see the shiny pretty color and that's all they'll care about.

soldier45

Oct 2, 2014
Visit site
Not worth the premium over the other models has zero hardware changes plus the fact that the S8 is coming in just two months give or take, better off waiting.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Not worth the premium over the other models has zero hardware changes plus the fact that the S8 is coming in just two months give or take, better off waiting.
Why would there be a premium? Its just a colour and to me, my silver is preferable. Silly Rabbit, Trix is for kids.

LeoRex

Retired Moderator
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah.... that's the thing that got me. Had they released this back in April or May, I think it would have made far more sense. Even if the rumors of a delay are true, we're still talking March or so. That's really not that far off.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I love the color it reminds me of my note 7 haha but ya I don't think spending again and transferring everything from my pink gold one to the blue is worth the hassle.

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
In January? I thought they come out in March?

"S8 coming in just two months give or take, better off waiting."

I think he meant, "We might see substantial rumors as early as January, and see a launch around March/April."

While I doubt that consumers will have an S8 device in their hands come January, I do think more information will be available for one to make a decision to wait for the device or not.

recDNA

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
"S8 coming in just two months give or take, better off waiting."

I think he meant, "We might see substantial rumors as early as January, and see a launch around March/April."

While I doubt that consumers will have an S8 device in their hands come January, I do think more information will be available for one to make a decision to wait for the device or not.
I was hoping I missed something. For me March is a long time to wait.

dotB

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
Got mine in the mail from AT&T on Tuesday (switching from an iPhone 6+). I figure if I always wait for the next phone I'll just be waiting forever. The color is very nice, but I hate how AT&T desecrates the back with a sticker with the barcode. Android is taking some getting used to and man this thing shows dust and fingerprints, but good news is I can rinse it off!

Law2138

Trusted Member
Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Got mine in the mail from AT&T on Tuesday (switching from an iPhone 6+). I figure if I always wait for the next phone I'll just be waiting forever. The color is very nice, but I hate how AT&T desecrates the back with a sticker with the barcode. Android is taking some getting used to and man this thing shows dust and fingerprints, but good news is I can rinse it off!

The only thing you can't remove are the logos under the glass.

That sticker with the imei and barcode can be peeled off and stuck inside the retail box.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
So today I was able to exchange my s7 edge pink gold for blue coral one even if I was out of the return period. This was at best buy and att. No extra cost. Happy to get same color as my old. note 7

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
So today I was able to exchange my s7 edge pink gold for blue coral one even if I was out of the return period. This was at best buy and att. No extra cost. Happy to get same color as my old. note 7
Wow, how did you mange to do that? I'm sure my best buy wouldn't allow me to do that.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
I told them that I was part of the note 7 recall twice and that I was told i can change it when samsung releases a new device. They agreed. Doesn't hurt to try

lizette1222

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I told them that I was part of the note 7 recall twice and that I was told i can change it when samsung releases a new device. They agreed. Doesn't hurt to try
Thanks.. but I wonder if that would affect the whole new thing that was talked about, about being able to upgrade to the new s8 or note 8.

Bbarbie

Sep 15, 2016
Visit site
welcome, I am not sure about that though but since I plan to wait until s8 or note 8 has been around for a bit this seemed like my best option. I won't buy a brand newww phone again until it's been around enough for knowing issues or reviews

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katcragon