S7 issue to move apps sd card

A

AC Question

I can't move any apps to sd card, any playstore game, nothing.. move option don't appear on the bar.

att
Cleber from Brazil

StrawMapleZA

Apr 25, 2016
Visit site
I can't move any apps to sd card, any playstore game, nothing.. move option don't appear on the bar.

att
Cleber from Brazil

Not everything can be moved to SD card; playstore, spotify etc. Try on something else; some games, skype, facebook. They can be moved.

If nothing can be moved then it is perhaps a bug but i have noticed some things simply dont allow transferring to sd card.

Posted via the Android Central App

cleb77

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
SD Insight check my card.. SanDisk Extreme original and SanDisk app speed test 89m/s!
Apps games like Real Racing 3 don't move to sd card storage. Don't show me option move, just a color bar below.
Saving photos and media it's ok!

cleb77

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
well, I´ve been looking some posts about problems with UHS-3 and my card is it! UHS-1 works perfectly and maybe UHS-3 not?
my specific card is Sandisk Extreme 64gb UHS-3 90mb/s

MisterEd51

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
I have a SM-930A from AT&T

Settings > Device > Applications > Application Manager

Here are the storage options for "Need for Speed No Limits".
Note it has already been moved to the SD card.

Sidesync_capture_20160501014706_1.jpg

cleb77

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
Fixed! I think the problem was the software, some app (I don't know). Full wipe forced and my S7 it's ok now.
sorry my bad english :)

cleb77

Apr 22, 2016
Visit site
oh God, Issue again! the same problem, but at this time I discovery.. Cerberus Anti Thief take off my admin acces on my phone.
Someone use this app? I don't use this app anymore.
How can I back admin resources again?

Shahram AC

May 14, 2016
Visit site
I have the same problem with my s7 edge, have a SanDisk 64 on it and I have the option to move my apps like asphalt 8 to sd card and it said it have been moved to sd card successfully but when I check the folder it is empty and still is in my internal storage... is there any fix for this issue?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seroo