Sam, G, S3 running funny

Francis Phaneuf

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Ok long story, last night I rooted my phone with odin, came out perfectly. Then I started to mess around with apps for rooted phones on the market. I came across the fonts app, installed it, and I thought it would be cool to switch up some of my fonts. (Yea right), my phone started over and just keep looping, (start up regularly and end at t-mobile logo, and back again to start up) over nd over again. Sooo I decided to wipe my phone clean and start from scratch, I booted up the original rom deleted superuser, and unrooted my phone. Finally I thought my horror was over, now my phone is running funny. Some functions just don't run right or smootly, like if I want to add a pic to my lock screen it won't, it will go yhrought the process but in the end won't load the pic up, also I notice some lag to my phone......I don't know what to do I just want my phone back to normal, so I can start the root process over and totally bypass that app again, and also this time get a app and FULLY BACK UP MY PHONE......which was def my first mistake....can anyone help me get a fresh boot with no hiccups or atleast point me in the right direction to get these problems fixed......Samsung galaxy S3 T999L T-mobile.....or tell me I missed a certain upload that is critical for my phone to run smoothly again....thank you.

Universe.GS3

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
salpha