Samaung galaxy s4 wifi, bluetooth, sound, sensor and screen rotation not working

Sweetshahik

May 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello, my name is Shahik and I'm from India. I had purchased a samsung galaxy s4 one year back from uae and the phone was working perfectly. A week back my phone had battery issues, I replaced the battery, the very next day my phone went off and I couldn't turn my phone off, I took the phone to the Samsung service center and they figured out that my power button is not working. After they replaced the power button, they restored my phone with a new firmware, and ever since that my phone's sound, wifi, bluetooth, menu button, back button, screen rotation and the sensors are working.
When I checked the pda and the csc it's getting matched with the Indian firmware not with the uae one.
I did a wipe, installed the uae firmware through odin, my phone wasn't supporting carrier and I still was facing all the above mentioned problems.
Now I have installed the Indian firmware, my phone supports my carrier. And the other problems are still the same.
Please help me, I am not able to do anything with the phone, the Samsung service center people now say that it's a uae phone and they cannot touch it.
Please any suggestions and ideas would help alot.
Thank you!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali