Samsung broke back glass on phone while repairing front glass. Suggestions?

Samsunlore

Sep 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello all! Wondering if anyone has had this issue before or has suggestions. I broke the front screen on my s7edge, back was fine since I had an Otterbox style case on it. Edge was uncovered because you need it to be uncovered as you guys know...so that's what broke. It was only a corner too.

Sent phone to Samsung to replace front glass (TX repair center) . They returned it with a broken back glass. I have pictures of before I sent it and how I sent it, I'm 100% it did not break during shipping. I bubble wrapped it, put air packs, packing peanuts and put a box inside another box. ...you get it. Super packed. The phone wouldn't even be able to move around the box.

Not sure what to do here. Certainly super disappointed, already paid $ to fix front glass. Anyone has had something like this happen? Suggestions on how to proceed?

This is what they sent :
Original Problem:
SCREEN / DISPLAY - LCD / TOUCH PANEL / LED - TOUCH SCREEN CRACKED / STD/LCD

Problem found:
TOUCHPAD DAMAGED - ABUSE - BACK COVER CRACKED - ABUSE

Solution:
REPLACED LCD - REPLACED COSMETIC

tribbleorlfl

Feb 25, 2016
Visit site
It sucks, but they do say they're not responsible for damage during shipping. While it might have been fine when you shipped it, it seems like you might have to file a claim w/ whomever shipped it.