Samsung.com Note 7 Recall Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
I called on Wednesday. They still seem a little confused. Trying to set up a refund and a refund for the additional accessories I purchased. They said I would get a call back in 24 to 48 hours. I hope this is true.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Yep called them today and on hold for over 45 minutes. Had to get someone on chat line to help create a ticket for me to have someone call. We are back at the madness again.

RobSteal

Sep 1, 2016
Visit site
If anyone is interested in selling one of their extra Note 7's, please let me know. I'm also coming from a Note 7 that I recently turned into Samsung and now regret it. So looking for another one. Verizon model, preferably black. Thank you kindly!

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
If anyone is interested in selling one of their extra Note 7's, please let me know. I'm also coming from a Note 7 that I recently turned into Samsung and now regret it. So looking for another one. Verizon model, preferably black. Thank you kindly!
Probably won't let you activate it...

marla523

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Did anyone else get this email? I'm so confused....

SamsungLogo
Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Samsung Customer Service
Product Name SKU Unfulfilled Quantity}
Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T) SM-N930AZBAATT

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site

SamsungLogo
Dear Marla Braverman,

We have not yet been able to ship the products from Samsung Electronics America listed below. Your order will be fulfilled as soon as the product(s) becomes available. The estimated date of fulfillment is 11/18/2016.

If you are still interested in receiving this merchandise, no further action is required on your part.

If you would like to cancel this order and receive a refund, please visit Customer Service, or call us at 1-855-726-8721, from 9am - 9pm ET, 7 Days a Week.

Please note: This email message was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.

Sincerely,
Samsung Customer Service
Product NameSKUUnfulfilled Quantity}
Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T)SM-N930AZBAATT
Wow lol that's pretty funny...

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site

SamsungLogo
Dear Marla Braverman,

Sincerely,
Samsung Customer Service
Product Name SKU Unfulfilled Quantity}
Galaxy Note7 64GB (AT&T) SM-N930AZBAATT

This is why I went to the AT&T store the day of the recall and just bought the S7E. They had plenty of them in stock. Carriers first and samsung.Com customers last. I have had enough of the Samsung BS. I know that I will be screwed out of the $75 encentive, but I have a working phone and don't have to put up with this crap. Waiting for my box and a refund. Hoping it happens before xmas. Oh, and still waiting for that phone call promised in 24 to48 hours on 10/7.

rsmin

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
This is why I went to the AT&T store the day of the recall and just bought the S7E. They had plenty of them in stock. Carriers first and samsung.Com customers last. I have had enough of the Samsung BS. I know that I will be screwed out of the $75 encentive, but I have a working phone and don't have to put up with this crap. Waiting for my box and a refund. Hoping it happens before xmas. Oh, and still waiting for that phone call promised in 24 to48 hours on 10/7.
LOL.. Sorry just had to laugh with that last statement about the call back from them. It's sooooooo Samsungish!

donhillla

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Got an email today (11/1/2016) that my refund for the second phone was processed. Refunded to my CC same day. They received the phone in Texas on Friday (10/28). Now on to battle #2, refund the additional accessories I purchased. Almost done with this.

xkoolaidislifex

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
Got an email today (11/1/2016) that my refund for the second phone was processed. Refunded to my CC same day. They received the phone in Texas on Friday (10/28). Now on to battle #2, refund the additional accessories I purchased. Almost done with this.
Yeah let me know what you figure out about accessories. I bought from so many different places, I might just try and craigslist the wireless chargers and eat the $20 in cases.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teresa Belmonte