Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Cases

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Decided to turn my White note 5 into a gold one. :)

i ordered this skin for the back and edges
https://easyskinz.com/collections/samsung-galaxy-note-5/products/samsung-galaxy-note-5-glossy-champagne-gold-metallic-skin-wrap-decal

Got this for the front since it has a glass and the edges all together
http://amzn.com/B0177TXKXA

also purchased this for protection
http://amzn.com/B010MWIG1K

it all looked great. except for the fact the case was to tight against the screen protector causing it to rise off the screen
had to remove the case. Any one know of a similar case that doesn't affect the screen protector. (fyi*8 not all screen protectors go all the way to the edge like this one does)

landyvlad

Feb 2, 2016
Visit site
I just bought and fitted a UAG case for my Note 5. Having used it for a few days I'm giving it an 8.5 / 10.

Very stylish and a great compromise between protection and size.
(The Otterbox Defender is just too big with this phone)

Would I buy another UAG? Yep. :)

vsuperbabev

Mar 5, 2016
Visit site
I am in love with the SUPCase or Unicorn Beetle (Can be found by both names) cases. It has a built in screen protector compared protection of an Otterbox but not overly bulky, no rubber that gets stuck to my hair and it feels awesome. Best part... it's less than $30

ycr258z

Mar 6, 2016
Visit site
GLOSSY COVER. Accentuate your Galaxy Note5's new metallic finish with the super slim Glossy Cover. Anti-fingerprint and scratch coating ensures a lasting shine.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
I bought the first case I have ever bought for an Android phone.I went to BestBuy and bought an Otter Box case. It does make the phone a bit thicker and bigger but I've seen many people drop their phones and shatter the displays at my job. This case isn't the bigger bulkier case, it's the Commuter series. It came with a screen protector but I haven't put it on at this time.

I also have an S7 Edge that I've had since Friday. I ordered a Spigen Tough Armor case that will be here tomorrow.

A few pictures of the Note 5:

IMG_0103.jpgIMG_0104.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I bought the first case I have ever bought for an Android phone.I went to BestBuy and bought an Otter Box case. It does make the phone a bit thicker and bigger but I've seen many people drop their phones and shatter the displays at my job. This case isn't the bigger bulkier case, it's the Commuter series. It came with a screen protector but I haven't put it on at this time.

I also have an S7 Edge that I've had since Friday. I ordered a Spigen Tough Armor case that will be here tomorrow.

View attachment 219072View attachment 219073

The Otterbox comutter case is a life saver for me and my note . It works just as good as the defender without the bulk.

anon(153966)

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
When using the finger print scanner, do you typically place your thumb, horizontally, or vertically? Thanks

View attachment 219072View attachment 219073

boardindude

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I've tried different cases, but keep coming back to my Spigen Neo Hybrid. Absolutely love that case! Also have tried a Dbrand skin, they look great and fit perfect too.

jhilla

Jan 28, 2016
Visit site
I've tried different cases, but keep coming back to my Spigen Neo Hybrid. Absolutely love that case! Also have tried a Dbrand skin, they look great and fit perfect too.

I'm torn. I daily use the Slim Armor (gunmetal) which is my preferred case for any smartphone, but I wanted a nice tailor case that's slim while being protective. I'm thinking of buying a Neo Hybrid or the Liquid Crystal but I think the Neo might be too bulky like the Slim Armor and the Liquid too unprotected. Anyone with all three? Or something else slim but protective?

Side note: anyone using a dbrands bumper case combo? If so any bumper recos?

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
I use the i-Blason Halo Series Hybrid Clear Case. Not the most protective case, but is very gripp and shows off the Note 5 very well. 9/10

john_ath

Oct 25, 2015
Visit site
I just bought an Otterbox Symmetry case in black color for my silver Note5. Although kind of pricy, looks and feels very nice.
I also use a Wallet flip cover original samsung case. It's a fantastic case for everyday use.
Sometimes I'm using a cheap silicone transparent case.
Now, I want to buy a wallet case to use it as a stand for watching videos in landscape.
Any good ideas ??

Posted via my Note5 Silver titanium

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharikkhan222143