Samsung Galaxy S4 - won't switch on at all!

Louie Salvador

Feb 27, 2017
Visit site
My S4(GT I9505) also have the same issue

I find myself with the same problem this morning. Phone was dead. Plugged it in to charge for a few hours, and now I checked it and it won't turn on or show any life at all. TiggerB, what was your resolution?
The same scenario happened to me. My phone works fine until my charger got destroyed so my battery went low and I had to find new charger and found one. I turned off the device to charge it up and it was okay. I checked it every single time and went from 15%to 48% then the next time I checked it, the red led light was not lighting, and there were no signs of life left in my phone!!! It is not charging at all! I tried using my spare battery and it also doesn't work :'(
please to those who went to Samsung centers and let their phone be diagnosed please tell us what happened and what are the solutions. Thank you.

Last edited:

Daniel Onwugbonu

Apr 18, 2017
Visit site
The same thing happened to me

Hi people im TiggerB's son

What happened is i knew it was low on battery and had plugged it into my computer to charge, but i had forgotten the fact that if you actually carry on using it while its charging it uses more power than it can get from charging, so as i was playing on it all of a sudden it just turned off, and since then it just hasnt come back on. Even when plugged in to charge the phone is lifeless, there is no battery charging graphic or anything so i think it must be something more than just the power button.

Nicollo2602

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
Press the Home, Power and Volume up button at the same time and it should reboot automatically

But the thing is it wont come alive. It wont even pop up the charging up icon. I'm starting to think that my original samsung thing is broken but i've triend my mom's and my sister's cable it won't work too. so how am i supposed to do that if it wont be all frankenstine? And before it went all 'You know what? I decide i'll just pass-out right now.' And dead. And now im charging it it just bleb [charging icon] black screen. bleb [again] dead. and repeat for three times and then dead again. I can't do soft reset with this. it won't come alive. I checked while doing this so. Is it the battery or the phone itself? I downloaded stuff there and placed it on obb before all this. Is that the problem? or is it just S4? I got an S4 before all this and it does the same thing and i send it back. months pass and i just got it back and this is a week into this. and I am paranoid my step-father will found out about this.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasIndia