Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. How to get to previous web page with Chrome?

BobbyHamShack

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge How to get to previous web page with Chrome

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge plus. I'm using Google Chrome for a web browser. How do you return to the previous web page? This is especially frustrating when I want to return to the Google search results after viewing one of the results.

BobbyHamShack

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
Re: How to get to previous web page with Chrome

I just bought a Samsung Galaxy S7 edge plus. I'm using Google Chrome for a web browser. How do you return to the previous web page? This is especially frustrating when I want to return to the Google search results after viewing one of the results.

BobbyHamShack

You should just have to press the back button.

brava27

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge How to get to previous web page with Chrome

BobbyHamShack
Hahaha back button man.

BobbyHamShack

Mar 7, 2016
Visit site

Thanks for the advice, the "back" button does just what I needed. I'm new to Android and Chrome. I just assumed the "previous" function would be on the Chrome screen.

BobbyHamShack

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site

Thanks for the advice, the "back" button does just what I needed. I'm new to Android and Chrome. I just assumed the "previous" function would be on the Chrome screen.

BobbyHamShack

No worries, we're here to help.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d