Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 (7 inch) won't charge or turn on.

Lordlugworm2nd

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
I FIXED MINE = SIMPLE = JUST BLOW HARD INTO CHARGE LEAD END AND CHARGE PORT CONNECTION ON SAMSUNG AND TRY TO CHARGE AGAIN = FIXED. Mine would loop from charge icon to battery a bit at bottom in blue but not going to battery top and then switch off. Then come back on do same and go back off.. The Samsung tab would not turn on or charge... Please try this simple fix = BLOW HARD INTO BOTH CHARGE LEAD END AND SAMSUNG TAB CONNETION END AND TRY TO CHARGE = FIXED.

seanck

May 22, 2015
Visit site
Moeen Tahir
Thanks Brother for the help
I managed to turn my samsung Tab on after reading your advice
Thanks a million
e mail me anytime

JAMIA HARGROVE

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site
what do i do if i dont know how to take the back off.plus my samsung galaxy s 7''inch tablet. I put it on charge then the battery thing came up then it look like it was charging but it then came off and its repeating that over and over again.what do i do?

Churchy La Femme

Jul 16, 2015
Visit site
I have been charging & recharging (in every wallsocket at work & home, and car and 3 diff chargers) what seemed to me at this pt - a dead droid -- when all I did was look at this advice page, hold the volume buttons down, as suggested, for 20 secs -- and it came astoundingly, and loudly, back to life!
Thanks, y'all!

tarak chowdhury

Aug 10, 2015
Visit site
hey buddy you don't have to worry any more because you just hold volume down button first and then holding the volume down button press volume up button .it will take you to the recovery. then download an android 4.2.2 custom rom then install it
i had the same problem this worked for me
:confused:

acat901

Aug 18, 2015
Visit site
Mine when plugged in kept cycling between the circle, battery charging icon at 0% then black. If left plugged in all night, it would charge.

I have tried everything except disconnecting the battery.

The fix: while plugged in hold the power button and home button at the same time until it turns on. Worked great for me.

Let me know if this works for you as well.

Thanks

You are a life savior!!! I did this with my tablet but instead I push down the volume and power button for a minute or so and it came all the way on and is charging perfect now thanks for your help!

laleng

Sep 25, 2015
Visit site
tried holding the up and down volume buttons to reboot the tablet and so it turned on for about 5 seconds and said he battery was critically ow and so it turned off. now it's back on the charging loop where it charges mid-way, goes black, and repeat. Help please.

helpmewithmytab2

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
PLEASE HELP!!!
This morning I was just usiny tablet then suddenly it restart then it was just stuck in the SAMSUNG logo and doesnt open. When i press the volume and power buttons it will restart but it will be stuck again on Samsung logo. I have also tried to reboot it but it will again be stuck on the samsung logo. Please help me!!! Thank you in advance :)

Nicole225

Jan 3, 2016
Visit site
Re: Samsung galaxy tab 2 7in wont charge or turn on.

I know this is an old posting, but this worked for me!!
I was at my wits end so I Googled for any help.
Just tried pressing the buttons and my tablet came up with a fully charged battery.
Thanks!

Irda

Jan 21, 2016
Visit site
My tab wont charge i dont thinks its a 7 inch idk wut it is all i know is that it is a Samsung Galaxy Tablet. iv tried putting it on diff outlets n it used to work but now it doesnt :( i know that my charger isn't broken bcuz me and my mom share it and it works just fine with her Samsung Galaxy S4 phone. they r the same charging types. my mom says u should take the battery out for 1 hr n put it back in but we dont know how to take the battery out. please help!!!

CoraE

Feb 21, 2016
Visit site
Re: Success Update!

I got my (7" tab 3) tablet back today from Samsung--warranty deemed void because I removed the back cover. After hours of desperate, last-ditch strategies and button-mashing, I got it to turn back on normally. Here's what I did:

1) Remove the back cover of your UNPLUGGED tablet. (Youtube has good tutorial videos. This will void your warranty.)
2) Disconnect the battery (small wires leading to a tiny rectangle at the bottom of the board).
3) While the battery is disconnected, PLUG IN the tablet.
4) Reconnect the battery (I felt mine "snap" twice into place).
5) Turn on the tablet (mine came on immediately after I pressed the power button).

I haven't seen a tip like this on other forums, but it's worth a try if nothing else is working for you. Cheers.

Kara C, your technique worked! I tried all the others, except for heating the battery. Thanks so very much! It's charging now

Michelle Stark

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Yes this worked for me that you so much my daughter is so happy to have her tablet back !!!

Mine when plugged in kept cycling between the circle, battery charging icon at 0% then black. If left plugged in all night, it would charge.

I have tried everything except disconnecting the battery.

The fix: while plugged in hold the power button and home button at the same time until it turns on. Worked great for me.

Let me know if this works for you as well.

Thanks

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brownsjames