Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4 LTE Vs. Nexus 7 (2013)

brutalsam90

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I had a plans to buy a tablet for a while now, and i'm looking for nexus 7 and galaxy tab pro 8.4, i was sure of buying nexus but then i knew found out that the prices for tab 8.4 have dropped.
3G/4G is a must have
I see that the community support for the device is a bit low, especially LTE version, is it really low or is it just a bit of early ?
Is the nexus 7 a bit of old to buy now ?
Is it worth it to add up some and buy tab 8.4 ?
And what about the displays ? which one is better

i already know cons and pros, i get bigger screen, better chipset, card slot.....

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
Either tablet is a great choice, but I (And lots of others here) have a preference for stock Android. If you don't mind TouchWiz, then it's down to whether or not you think it would be worth saving up more money for the Tab 8.4.

brutalsam90

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site
To be honest im not sure how it will look, i have used galaxy s3, s4 phones, their UI looks nice, but im an owner of nexus phone.
What about the screen ? i will be using it for surfing reading and watching movies mostly, so i need a best display for it

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
To be honest im not sure how it will look, i have used galaxy s3, s4 phones, their UI looks nice, but im an owner of nexus phone.
What about the screen ? i will be using it for surfing reading and watching movies mostly, so i need a best display for it

For movie watching and reading I'd rather have the larger display. Both are great in terms of quality though.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 running SOKP 4.4.2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevenharvi