Samsung Note Pro 12.2 vs Galaxy Tab S6 - what to expect?

klbcec

Sep 18, 2019
Visit site
Good morning all, and thank you in advance for your insight.

I have had the Note Pro 12.2 since it came out in 2014. It is still going strong with no issues.

I keep waiting for Samsung to come out with another 12.2" tablet with an S Pen, but I think now, it is never going to happen. It's been six years.

So, I would like some insight as to how the Samsung tablet experience has changed since the Note 12.2. What should I expect regarding battery life, speed, features, software, etc.?

Thanks again.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
Good morning all, and thank you in advance for your insight.

I have had the Note Pro 12.2 since it came out in 2014. It is still going strong with no issues.

I keep waiting for Samsung to come out with another 12.2" tablet with an S Pen, but I think now, it is never going to happen. It's been six years.

So, I would like some insight as to how the Samsung tablet experience has changed since the Note 12.2. What should I expect regarding battery life, speed, features, software, etc.?

Thanks again.

Everything is better.

Seriously though, I had the 12.2 and loved it. Basically, android on tablets hasn't changed, but samsung has.

Obviously. DeX is a thing now.

No more S Notes (but you can get the APK or maybe get it from the galaxy app store). There is a native PDF markup ability, and samsung notes. Phone mirroring actually works now. Messages sync if your phone isn't Verizon or At&t. One UI is a major improvement. Pen is better but less convenient.

Basically, just get the new one, and if you have real power user questions, I'll answer them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ife45201