Samsung Notes (uninstall)

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
so, not to alarm anyone, but while we can uninstall Samsung Calendar and Reminders, we can apparently uninstall Notes, as well. makes one wonder what direction Samsung is heading, at this stage. 🤔

Reactions: jtfwTX

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
so, not to alarm anyone, but while we can uninstall Samsung Calendar and Reminders, we can apparently uninstall Notes, as well. makes one wonder what direction Samsung is heading, at this stage.
The ability to uninstall Samsung Notes has always been available. It's a separate app. It isn't part of OneUI or the OS.

Reactions: jtfwTX

notforhire

Aug 29, 2016
Visit site
The ability to uninstall Samsung Notes has always been available. It's a separate app. It isn't part of OneUI or the OS.
was not aware. over the years I've read a number of complaints about duplicate apps that specifically mentioned Notes and Keep as examples. I assumed incorrectly, apparently. mea culpa

Village_Idiot

Oct 9, 2023
Visit site
I think (know) he was being sarcastic, lol. and for the record, I'm never alarmed by anything, but a lot of people sure seem to lean that direction. ;)
That is because they are not smart enough to tell the difference between rumor and fact. There are too many trolls here and the moment you confront one you get yelled at. Because the trolls are the first ones to cry victim.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
That is because they are not smart enough to tell the difference between rumor and fact. There are too many trolls here and the moment you confront one you get yelled at. Because the trolls are the first ones to cry victim.
Well, you get yelled at because it's against forum rules to call people trolls... Also, you don't have to be trollin' to make a joke... a bit of light hearted dryness never hurt anyone.