samsung S23 FE

David Thomas24

Sep 16, 2018
Visit site
hello

so how many of you have the Samsung S23 FE cricket wireless was having there winter sale so I was able to pick up mind for $199 but you most pick the $60 plan to get it other wise if you pick some other plan like the $55 plan then its $449 to me that $199 was too good of a deal to pass up so I took it am coming from a iPhone 13 and I was not planing to used the iPhone 13 for ever lol so the Samsung S23 FE is a major upgrade its all so my 1st Bluetooth 5.3 phone dos any one no what Celler modem the Samsung S23 has ? dos it have the X65 or the same X70 that in the normal S23?

so any way oh else has the Samsung S23 FE seems like no one is talking about it

winmod21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
hello

so how many of you have the Samsung S23 FE cricket wireless was having there winter sale so I was able to pick up mind for $199 but you most pick the $60 plan to get it other wise if you pick some other plan like the $55 plan then its $449 to me that $199 was too good of a deal to pass up so I took it am coming from a iPhone 13 and I was not planing to used the iPhone 13 for ever lol so the Samsung S23 FE is a major upgrade its all so my 1st Bluetooth 5.3 phone dos any one no what Celler modem the Samsung S23 has ? dos it have the X65 or the same X70 that in the normal S23?

This site typically has more spec data than you'd ever want to read, or know about. 🤓
But I didn't see modem specs when I glanced down the 'specs' and at the 'review', nor in the 155 some odd comments:

. . . nor in the 'Editorial Comparison':

Using S23+ personally.

Last edited:

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
hello

The modem is part of the SOC package - which is the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 on the US variant. So you have to look up the specs on the SOC as a whole.

That Qualcomm SOC uses the X65 modem.

The rest of the world variant uses Samsung's own Exynos 2200 SOC. It has the Exynos 5300 modem - 5G with sub-6 and mmwave frequencies and is LTE Cat.24 capable. However, this SOC is only Bluetooth 5.2.

I was going to get the S23 FE, but I'll only buy through AT&T and they don't offer the 256 GB version. Only the 128 GB version which is useless to me for a phone without an SD card these days.

Reactions: winmod21