Schedules on Flip 5

ulnek

Dec 22, 2009
Visit site
Hi. So I'm new to the samsung phones. One thing I've been having problems with is having things happen when I schedule them. Most notably are the "eye comfort" which turns the screen less blue and "do not disturb." They don't seem to want to turn on and off at the scheduled times. They only work if I set them "sunset to sunrise." I've never had this problem with my other phones (being pixels and iphone), until now. I tried following their troubleshooting suggestions by making sure the "color inversion" and other such are turned off. They are. I have not changed any of them. I just got my phone. How can I get these two to scheduled settings to work when they're supposed to? Thanks for any help.

fuzzylumpkin

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Personally I use a routine for do not disturb. I've got it set up to be on do not disturb between specific times but only when the phone is wireless charging and it seems to work pretty solidly

That said, I haven't actually tried it on my flip 5 yet and my S23 Ultra isn't on 5.1.1 so maybe there is an issue with that software version

Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
I just did an experiment with the eye comfort setting. I didn't see any difference when it was supposed to be on. Can't help you with that one.

I have "do not disturb" set up and it works as desired. I don't have the first option turned on. It seems to me that this one is if you want just a short term DND. I have schedule turned on. I gave it a name, selected the days I wanted this to happen and then selected the times to start and finish. Works perfectly for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter