Schnail Leather Book Cover Folio Case - NICE !

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Schnail Leather Book Cover case for the Note 20 Ultra is one sweet case. The smell of the quality leather, fit & finish are just perfect. Magnetic clasp holds the case shut nicely. Room for several credit cards and a drivers license. The part that holds the phone is a nice soft silicone that won't scratch the sides of you phone. Nice deep protection for the cameras on the back. Overall one fine folio case for the Note 20 Ultra. :)

book01.jpgbook02.jpgbook03.jpgbook04.jpgbook05.jpgbook06.jpgbook07.jpgbook08.jpgbook09.jpgbook10.jpgbook11.jpg

kixfan

Apr 23, 2014
Visit site
They sent me an email offering it for free like that last promo they offered but I never got a reply from them so I gave up.

Sep 2, 2015
Visit site
I have one on my N20U now. VERY nice quality leather cover. I am wanting this case to work out as a daily driver but may end up going back to their Titan case for here in the power plant. This would be a great case for an office environment or some other place that doesn't need heavy protection. Another well made case by Schnail!!

jjb415

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
I have one on my N20U now. VERY nice quality leather cover. I am wanting this case to work out as a daily driver but may end up going back to their Titan case for here in the power plant. This would be a great case for an office environment or some other place that doesn't need heavy protection. Another well made case by Schnail!!

I agree. I've used the former ipulse, now Schnail, cases on all of my recent phones. This leather cover case is good for me when traveling and have to pack my phone away.

Bob Finistraty

Apr 7, 2021
Visit site
The design of this case is suitable for book lovers and leather goods lovers, but I doubt its practical functions. This case increases the area of the phone and the hand cannot grip the phone. I love books, but I love thematic subjects. It can be a cover that symbolizes Spanish literature, such as Fuenteovejuna https://freebooksummary.com/category/fuenteovejuna or Japanese style. I like the thematic of the subjects rather than the general presentation of the book. Innovation and thematic is the key to a successful product in the modern world.

Last edited: