Crazy if you don't have this super duty Galaxy Note 20 Ultra Case

BigMosley

Aug 19, 2020
Visit site
Just received the Schnail Titan case in the mail and my first impression of it is good. I like how the case feels nice and rugged and I will enjoy the kickstand. So far the only thing I don't like is how the back is a shiny slippery plastic, I wish the back was the grippy rubber material like the sides of the case have. I have very dry hands and I already almost dropped the phone lol

Attachments

• 12164.jpg
    12164.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 20

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Just received the Schnail Titan case in the mail and my first impression of it is good. I like how the case feels nice and rugged and I will enjoy the kickstand. So far the only thing I don't like is how the back is a shiny slippery plastic, I wish the back was the grippy rubber material like the sides of the case have. I have very dry hands and I already almost dropped the phone lol
You could design a case and call it the BigMosley. Then get Flossy Carter to review it.....Major, Major, Major, Major Go.

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
So. I got my cases today and popped mine into it.

Here are some takeaways right away:

1. It's rugged. It would take a lot of bad luck to damage the phone
  2. It IS Thick, but if you are into the Otterboxes, you're fine
  3. No more camera bump, this lays flat and smooth
  4. The edges come up enough to protect the screen from a drop
  5. The back is plastic, but that does not bother me
  6. The rubberized sides give a great grippy feel to it
  7. It was really easy to install (top first, then slip it into the bottom)
  8. It has a kickstand (more on this below)
  9. USB-C Port Protective Cover, not really needed, but it's nice
  10. Works with wireless chargers
  11. Works great with my Whitestone Dome screen protector, and with the installation I don't see why it would have issues with any screen protector

All in all, it's good so far after initial install and impressions.

My only real issue is the kickstand. It's nice, sturdy and I don't have to worry about it collapsing, but it's a little tough to get back in.

As stated below, after kicking it out and back in several times, it's MUCH easier now and it still holds really steady. Great job!

Regardless, that being my only real issue and the fact that I am not really much of a kickstand user anyway, I'll use this as my daily case for now and update as time goes on. :)

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Talderon has this review 100% spot on perfect^^^^ This case is a TANK and it works with the WSD glass.

Got mine in today but did not have the Note with me so I took these pictures of the case by it's self.

DSC00914.jpgDSC00917.jpgDSC00922.jpgDSC00929.jpgDSC00939.jpg

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
Talderon has this review 100% spot on perfect^^^^ This case is a TANK and it works with the WSD glass.

Got mine in today but did not have the Note with me so I took these pictures of the case by it's self.

Thanks! However, I need to retract my statement on the kickstand (I will edit my original post), but after kicking it out and back in several times, it's MUCH looser and easier to use. :D

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I just completed the offer for these. They are supposed to be delivered 9/22. I will have an extra Note case I won't need as well.

I will have to see how it looks hands on, but from photos I don't like the look of it compared to the similar Samsung case. I think it is the fake "rivets" or "bolts" or whatever they are supposed to be that bother me. But the price is right :)

Talderon

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I just completed the offer for these. They are supposed to be delivered 9/22. I will have an extra Note case I won't need as well.

I will have to see how it looks hands on, but from photos I don't like the look of it compared to the similar Samsung case. I think it is the fake "rivets" or "bolts" or whatever they are supposed to be that bother me. But the price is right :)

I can see that, but I like more "industrial" looks anyway. For me, it didn't bother me at all. :)

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I can see that, but I like more "industrial" looks anyway. For me, it didn't bother me at all. :)

It is all a matter of preference for sure. UAG cases are very similar to the rugged "industrial look." I had one for an iPad for many years. The Samsung case is a little industrial as well in its own way. I will be interested to see how it compares to my Samsung Case hands on.

Hopefully, the kickstand is a bit more durable than the Samsung one. That is my biggest knock on the Samsung case. It is easy to pop the kickstand off.

SeanD_Colorado

Nov 13, 2019
Visit site
I was thinking about ordering that leather case as a change of pace. I also like the looks of the Samsung LED and Clearview cases, but I have the feeling the covers would drive me nuts after awhile.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
That's exactly the way the UB Pro from Supcase is too, 'Mos' - doesn't bother me though, because the rubber edges are raised enough on the back that when sitting on the counter, they grab the counter. And, anytime I hold the phone, no matter how or which hand, I seem to grab rubber edges, NOT plastic (on my UB Pro anyway)! The only time I interact with the plastic is when I have to deploy the kickstand, and that works fine for me too!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

View attachment 326524View attachment 326525View attachment 326526View attachment 326527View attachment 326528

Yup that's what good about Schnail's and ArmadilloTek they are 100% compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass, other than all those other cases out there like Unicorn Beetle not compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass, plus Unicorn Beetle they break to easy in my opinion i would never ever buy Unicorn Beetle.

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Yup that's what good about Schnail's and ArmadilloTek they are 100% compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass, other than all those other cases out there like Unicorn Beetle not compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass, plus Unicorn Beetle they break to easy in my opinion i would never ever buy Unicorn Beetle.

Unicorn Beetle is not bad if you need the holster!

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Unicorn Beetle is not bad if you need the holster!

Nah bad experience with Unicorn Beetle they are cheaper the material plastic is way cheaper than the ArmadilloTek case or Schnail's case, plus why would i want that big ridiculous holster lol, but serious they break to easy and definitely not compatible with Whitestone Dome Glass.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali