Screen locks after phone call

j7469

Nov 17, 2009
Visit site
When I first started to use my droid and would make a phone call, after the call ended the screen was still accessible so I could hit end etc... But for quite a while now when my call ends the screen is locked and I have to enter my pattern to access the screen to end the call. I have the screen timeout set to 2 minutes but even if I'm on a call shorter than 2 minutes the screen will still lock.

Is anyone else having this happen too? Is there a fix for this? I thought that maybe that was the way it had to be until today and at the end of a 20 minute call my screen was unlocked. This happened without me changing any settings and obviously proves that it can be setup to do this.

PJnc284

Nov 6, 2009
Visit site
Wonder if it has to do with using the pattern lock. Mine doesn't lock after a call but I don't have the pattern lock enabled though.

mjones73

Dec 28, 2009
Visit site
My wife's first one did this, seemed to be a problem with the proximity sensor. Try brushing your hand over the sensor to see if the screen comes back normal.

salkinvt

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
When I first started to use my droid and would make a phone call, after the call ended the screen was still accessible so I could hit end etc... But for quite a while now when my call ends the screen is locked and I have to enter my pattern to access the screen to end the call. I have the screen timeout set to 2 minutes but even if I'm on a call shorter than 2 minutes the screen will still lock.

Is anyone else having this happen too? Is there a fix for this? I thought that maybe that was the way it had to be until today and at the end of a 20 minute call my screen was unlocked. This happened without me changing any settings and obviously proves that it can be setup to do this.
The locking problem on my Samsung Infuse seems to be due to the screen lock password required for my Microsoft Exchange server. ATT and Samsung say this is on all Samsung touch screens. I'm trying to find a phone that will not do this. My old Samsung Jack was never a problem. the infuse featurs are great except this feature. I plan to return the phone unless I can find a way around the problem

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hengwin