Serious Problem HELP PLEASE

Makaveli1490

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
When it boots it stops at thunderbolt screen, it freezes

Im tried to boot into recovery from h-boot but the phone automatically goes into h-boot because I have the GB radio on there

I cant get to recovery

ssethv

ANDROID OBSESSED
Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
actually take the SD card out of your phone and put it into your computer with an adapter, then switch back to your original radio that you started with ... remove the PB05IMG first and the then put the old radio PB05IMG back onto the card... put it into the phone turn on into HBOOT mode and that should do it. then revert back to your most recent nandroid backup and start over doing what ever you were trying to do... Just keep a library of your radios and what they are for... here is a link to all of them.... pre RUU, current OTA RUU and GB radio's [RADIO] The Obligatory Thunderbolt Radio Thread - xda-developers

Reactions: zero neck

Comineeyeaha

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
If you have an sd card reader, take the sd card out of your phone and delete it on the computer. If not, plug it in to another old phone and delete it there.

Makaveli1490

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
Thats crazy h-boot don't even give you an option to choose what you want to do if the radio file is on the sd card

It first booted up, but the next time it tried it was stuck. So I did wipe data and all of that to get the start screen to remove the radio file

Makaveli1490

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
^ Long story... but it did boot the first time. I waited and when I tried to restart in recovery. It froze. So once I took the battery out, it stop booting correctly

I shoulda deleted the radio file soon as I got the chance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
goodweather2024