Settings picture on recent apps

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Check in home screen settings, long press empty page on your home screen under wallpaper see if dark mode is applied to wallpaper toggle on?Screenshot_20221230_231202_Wallpaper%20and%20style.jpg

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Transparent in the app drawer and recent apps will be determined what color wallpaper your using in dark mode lighter ones will be transparent compared darker wall paper
Why settings picture on recent app and app drawer transparent???? You dont understand question:((( sad. U see or not blur settings in my screenshot on recent app......??????:(

Sent from my SM-A510F using AC Forums mobile app

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
On screen recent app and app drawer see settings blurred pic which i upload picture......, but not transparent wallpaper picture!!!!

Sorry, but it's hard to understand what you mean. Your original screenshot shows the settings blurred in the background, but that's because there's a message in the foreground.

If English isn't your native language, try posting in your language and we can use Google Translate.

uogukremas

Oct 30, 2022
Visit site
Sorry, but it's hard to understand what you mean. Your original screenshot shows the settings blurred in the background, but that's because there's a message in the foreground.

If English isn't your native language, try posting in your language and we can use Google Translate.
Finally you understand what i say. Why it blurred in background ?? And on app drawer. Why happen .

Theres no message in background..... Recent app no message. Its must had be in recent app my wallpaper not blurred and message be like no recent app. But not my settings blurred...

Last edited by a moderator:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Why settings picture on recent app and app drawer transparent???? You dont understand question:((( sad. U see or not blur settings in my screenshot on recent app......??????:(

You have a A5? Or s21 ?
Your device signature shows a A5
If that the case that older device blurred things out in those instances

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laogui32