Should I trust HTC or no???

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm lookin at the HTC launch and the Rezound looks pretty good. "It says What about Ice Cream Sandwich. It's shipping ICS-ready. They've got an "aggressive" plan to upgrade, "likely early next year." I've heard that before, but the phone looks badass!!!

Mordecaidrake

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
I love HTC devices, but I'm getting the Galaxy Nexus the day it comes out. I'm a bit tired of HTCs lack of push for updates and their shotty build quality lately(Thunderbolt). Granted I'm rooted so updates aren't an issue but my kick stand pealing and the absolutely atrocious battery life have made me look elsewhere.

zman3001

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I'm lookin at the HTC launch and the Rezound looks pretty good. "It says What about Ice Cream Sandwich. It's shipping ICS-ready. They've got an "aggressive" plan to upgrade, "likely early next year." I've heard that before, but the phone looks badass!!!

HTC pretty much did the same thing with the Thunderbolt at launch, "Gingerbread ready." Except it took them about 8 months to finally get Gingerbread on the Thunderbolt.

If you're stuck on Android, I'd recommend going with the Galaxy Nexus. HTC seems too concerned with this "Beats Audio" rather than a good working Android experience.

defcon999

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
The Tbolt is my first venture into the HTC arena and I think it has been a good one. I had the Moto Droid before it and liked that.

My next phone is going to have to have the following:

1. Better battery life
2. Gorilla Glass
3. Removable battery
4. Latest OS (ICS)

Unless the new phones have something KILLER that I absolutely have to have, I will be waiting until mid-year (or if my Tbolt breaks...sooner). The price tag for new phones is a little much....I have another guitar to get (that will make it 7)

I hope Verizon let's us TBolt users get a early upgrade for being the early adopters.

But, with that said, I am in no hurry to get a new phone....my TBolt is where I want it to be!...rooted and running some flavor of BAMF this week!...LOLOL

Reactions: BigMace23

mightyfacundo

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
I trust HTC. With apologies to all of the Nexus fanatics, I'd have a tough time choosing between that and the Rezound. My Bolt is a great phone, and it will be difficult for me to go with another company when it's time to upgrade.

fminusfminus

Dec 24, 2010
Visit site
Don't do it. You may trust HTC but don't trust Verizon. By the time I got gb for the TB it was already a dated phone for me. And I'm not even going to get into the 4g upgrade on the Xoom. By the time the rezound gets ics a new phone w better hardware will be out w ics

sent lightning fast from my HTC Thunderbolt..

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This is my first android phone and I really like the thunderbolt. I didn't have any problems with it so for me getting another HTC phone is prob something that happen though Samsungs phones look pretty good also. Idk about beats audio.. I'm not a big ffan of beats maybe cause I know there is so much better headphones for the price they sell them foreals like customized earphones or even akg but the thing iis what's so great about the add of beats audio? What's the upgrade?

Reactions: flyt100

blueyzfr6

Nov 13, 2010
Visit site
I might do Motorola again. I had the OG Droid and that thing was a tank. I loved that phone. The GPS was AEWSOME!!!!!!! Now with Google running Motorola, I might have to go back

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I love HTC devices, but I'm getting the Galaxy Nexus the day it comes out. I'm a bit tired of HTCs lack of push for updates and their shotty build quality lately(Thunderbolt). Granted I'm rooted so updates aren't an issue but my kick stand pealing and the absolutely atrocious battery life have made me look elsewhere.

My kickstand is still in perfect condition. I hear this happening. Knock on wood not on mine

And the Thunder rolls!

Jude526

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
The thunderbolt is my 2nd HTC device. I had the original Incredible. I love the Sense and the phone build. My brother has it. Loves it. My other brother has the X and is basically happy. I SAid BASICALLY.He wishes.....

And the Thunder rolls!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mervy333