should i use clean master or any cleaning apps?

mar29020

May 20, 2016
Visit site
are these apps necessary or not? ive heard different opinions on the internet. is virus protection necessary? i know im supposed to have smart manager but ever since i installed(recently uninstalled clean master) clean master i dont see it anymore. i would just like to hear whether or not people use these apps.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
No. Anybody saying otherwise is just minsinfored and drank too much Kool-aid.

Antivirus is debatable. They can't reallt protect your phone, since they are an after the fact (installation) fix, and really can't help if the app installed itself as system. They do help in preventing your phone from becoming a carrier for PC viruses though. And the accomoanying anti-theft features are useful.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
No, definitely not. Android can look after running processes well enough without a memory cleaner. In fact it can have a negative effect, some apps and processes are in memory for a reason.

Finally, Android/Linux doesn't rely on free RAM to run better or faster so don't think that you need to free RAM up for that reason.

Truman82

Mar 20, 2016
Visit site
haven't used the in built app ever. Wasn't using one on iOS and won't use one on android. If the OS starts getting slow because I haven't cleaned files, I'll switch OS then.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMY2024