SIM Card is not supported

juttschallenger

May 24, 2011
Visit site
After many issues trying to get phone working again, I was able to flash ED1stock and the phone will boot up to the android setup screen.

Problem is, I get an error message after I click Next. I have went to verizon and got a new SIM but the same message comes up. Verizon will not exchange the phone due to my wife taking the phone up when the phone would not boot and when they were looking at it, voodoo started talking to them so they Red Flagged my phone.

So now I'm stuck with a phone that will not finish the setup. At this point, I just want to get it back to stock working so I can sell it.

Here is the message that I am getting.

"Sorry, this SIM card is not supported or readable. Please contact your wireless service provider."

Any help would be great.

Thanks

juttschallenger

May 24, 2011
Visit site
Yes I have tried ED1Root and turned off lagfix. Yes the SIM is put in after flashing is done. At this point I wonder if its a radio issue. Or I could have fried this SIM.

memtenn

Mar 24, 2011
Visit site
The same thing happened to me on Tuesday. I got the same message. I took it into Verizon and they swapped out two sim cards and still no luck. They said that the phone was fryed and to take it back to best buy since that's where I got it. So what I did was delete the voodoo folder off my sd card (from my computer) and reset the phone back to stock using odin (no voodoo robot) and returned the phone back to best buy.

kxs783kms

Dec 6, 2009
Visit site
After many issues trying to get phone working again, I was able to flash ED1stock and the phone will boot up to the android setup screen.

Problem is, I get an error message after I click Next. I have went to verizon and got a new SIM but the same message comes up. Verizon will not exchange the phone due to my wife taking the phone up when the phone would not boot and when they were looking at it, voodoo started talking to them so they Red Flagged my phone.

So now I'm stuck with a phone that will not finish the setup. At this point, I just want to get it back to stock working so I can sell it.

Here is the message that I am getting.

"Sorry, this SIM card is not supported or readable. Please contact your wireless service provider."

Any help would be great.

Thanks

Sounds like your phone is the one I'm bidding on on EBay. (Currently the highest bidder at $275.) I would love to get the phone back working. But worst case scenario, I'll have a real nice MultiMedia device. I have a DX2 now and an old sim card from my Thunderbolt that I sold on EBay. It deactivates in 90 days, so we'll see how it goes.

Last edited:

simranjeet394

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi guyz m having samsung sch1510 driod it is showing sorry this sim card is not supported or readable please contact your service provider ...i installed odin but its not working could u plzzz help me out thnks in advance friends

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timwelby