Borgie

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone use a skin for their phones? I like to use a skin and then put a clear case on. The only company I have found that has any now is Dbrand, and they don't have the color I want. I usually get this one from decalgirl.com but they don't have anything available yet. I guess skin companies don't get dummy phones to design something ahead of launch like case companies do.

What companies do you use for skins? I'm partial to a royal blue color or a design that mainly royal blue.

20220226_120946.jpg

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
I always use the dBrand Black Dragon Back Skin.

However as I'm in the UK thus have to import one into the country it takes an age to arrive :(

I did read somewhere that applying a Skin can hinder heat dissipation However I'm not convinced it does !

Thoughts ?

bkdodger2

Jun 3, 2020
Visit site
I always use the dBrand Black Dragon Back Skin.

However as I'm in the UK thus have to import one into the country it takes an age to arrive :(

I did read somewhere that applying a Skin can hinder heat dissipation However I'm not convinced it does !

Thoughts ?
I've never had any issues with heat on skinned phones ..I don't buy it haha
Nice, I like the 3M Gloss Fire Blue
Yes they have good ones ..from my experience some of the skins feel a little thinner than dbrand but they are good especially if you are going with clear case over it ...price is good too ...

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I've mostly used slickwraps because they're one of the only companies that do clear skins really well. I just hate how awful their customer service is. And how slow they are to ship. However, on my Pixel 6, my skins just didn't stick well at all. I've already used both the ones that came in the pack and they've both peeled on the corners. I've used sopiguard and another company called somethingguardz. It's not bodyguardz. I can't remember. I've always wanted to try dbrand, but since they don't make clear skins I've not bought any yet.

tadpoles

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
I received my SopiGuard skins and am happy. Only one issue I see so far...it sticks to my Ghostek case which makes it not as visually appealing to me. If anyone else is using a skin with a clear case do you have a favorite that doesn't stick to the skin as pictured?

c5dc54b925dfd914d18eeba0254f112a.jpg

e73a4364dd1c995207d18530047d3123.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lindaoliver