SMART symbol question.

AMPRO

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
The SMART symbol - How does one chnage the result. By this it means, when a user receives a call from this number it shows the wrong company details

AMPRO

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Thank you for the Welcome, I have a digital number and I use BRIA on my phone as the app. When I call a customer it shows up on their phone as "our old Company Name" Opps, SAMSUNG S23 FE

Last edited:
Reactions: Laura Knotek

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thank you for the Welcome, I have a digital number and I use BRIA on my phone as the app. When I call a customer it shows up on their phone as "our old Company Name" Opps, SAMSUNG S23 FE
Welcome to AC!
It might be the app you're using for calls , have you tried reaching out to them?
Does your default Samsung phone app do the same thing?

AMPRO

Feb 27, 2024
Visit site
Welcome to AC!
It might be the app you're using for calls , have you tried reaching out to them?
Does your default Samsung phone app do the same thing?
Thanks for the response, The Default Mobile number is not the issue, and I think it has more to do with the carrier rather than the app, as it is pulling the company details from the WEB somewhere.

Thank you fo rthe assistance. I'll chase up the other options. I think I got the SMART thing mixed up

cheers

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for the response, The Default Mobile number is not the issue, and I think it has more to do with the carrier rather than the app, as it is pulling the company details from the WEB somewhere.

Thank you fo rthe assistance. I'll chase up the other options. I think I got the SMART thing mixed up

cheers
It's possible it might have to do with your carrier but your going to have to reach out to them and also that apps support team to figure it out , I was reading little bit on that app emergency calls default back to the stock phone app that's why I mentioned does it happen with stock Samsung phone app then most likely your carrier if it does.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hellofello