So how's it holding up for you?

What's it like?

• Total voters

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Great battery life compared to both my old evos.... So thin and light... Great screen... Fan of both sense and ics.. Fast...

Charging port should be on bottom... No menu button... Sound good but Could be louder still... Camera better but still need better zoom resolution...

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

p2cactus

May 16, 2010
Visit site
I love it. I do hope that multitasking can be improved some, or I will be going root.

Sent from my EVOLVE(!) using AC Forums

mintirish

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
I love most of it - screen is great and the phone is blazing fast. It works great over wifi, but on the data networks it is sloooow. I am not sure if that is due to a better radio on my OG EVO or if the phone being so fast on wifi makes the data networks feel slower.

Westfire

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't ask for much better. This is so much more of an upgrade than the 3D was at the time.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I couldn't ask for much better. This is so much more of an upgrade than the 3D was at the time.

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G LTE using Tapatalk

I'm currently on my Epic. The only reason why I'm able to deal with this phone is because I have AOKP on it but I'm getting tired of the bulky extended battery on it and I think it's about time I get a new phone. Plus, I want to place my upgrade around the time Sprint releases their flagships so I wouldn't have to buy up my upgrade every time :).

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
Exceeds expectations. The few niggles will be fixed with the first HTC update. In a nutshell, I could never go back to my 3D.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Let me start by saying that this phone is the best Android phone or smart phone that I have every owned. Every time I use it I fall in love all over again. However, HTC has all but crippled multitasking and that is simply unacceptable on a smart phone. I understand that HTC did what they had to do to keep Sense from reloading, but there has to be a better solution. I'm hoping to see a ROM option from the development community where this issue becomes a thing of the past. I have very little hope that HTC will fix it since this is how they designed it. In their eyes there is nothing to fix.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
Battery life is great. Screen is good. Feel is great.
WiFi and Bluetooth at the same time causes problems.
Once thats fixed it will be a great device.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FredDev