So much stuff... help?

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Work profile on walmart tracphone A51 bought 2 weeks ago - my devices all have attack vector traces - various methods seems mostly automated until i start trying to intervene - i.e. unpausing system updates for windows/ios, login credentials work in some limited functions but not all, or not at all - changed phone #, devices and service providers multiple times - got security email saying account primary user account was accessed and password changed - locked out of my own accounts, etc. - sent various images and links from known contacts loaded with phishing injection codes and reaction exploits - cloud account data deleted - emails bouncing every which way - contacts muted or snoozed- sim card from iPhone 8 used 10/18 - 10/20 reads as sim card for android galaxy 8 - missing imessages - fused location app data on new Android (first android device I've ever owned or possessed) - wife and I are divorcing - ive been granted ex parte protection until hearing (in March) - lawyer does not get my rehashing of these microantagonystic attack methods - I haven't the lexicon nor the public speech skills to easily explain - and my frustrations with being so callously manipulated while the proof exist as my ****ed up frantic mania infused stream of consciousness style story tangent telling is off-putting to ALL audiences pitched; so not heard - can't explain if indulged by an open ear - violations to legal systems, my device systems and system of a down toxicity- all just racing blurbs I cannot linearly demonstrate to provide preponderance of evidence that I'm digitally abused persistently in devices replacements, legal "aide" and forensics... not only recovers no data, but also bears no fruit for evidentiary expert testimony - and I need to buy postage for the device to be returned to me ...

But yeah, android app work profile? Her mother has military officer cybersecurity and design engineer resources and knowledge (master level) / narcissistic exploits and toxic shame, gaslighting the whole cyber fartcloud environment. And then remotely locking the doors and windows to dutch-oven my cabin-feverish and frail sense of safety or security.

Never those.
Not here in the fartcloud computing architecture.

Sci-fi sounding scam comcocted by mentally ill dellusional lady, isolated and unsure of realiry - its true, I agree. Does sound just so.

How can I explain it like a mother effing TedX talk mic drop?

All this...
So I don't hold her accountable for dissolving my inherent assets fraudulently in our settlement agreement.

Someone please help. Don't ask questions like - "what makes you think....?" In response to your inability or unwillingness to fathom it all plausible and then actually assisting in my request.

I'm not giving particulates anymore. I'm giving you the case file. And its a heaping piled mess of digital puzzle pieces. All of them sky.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
Your post is rather long and difficult to understand and I’m not sure therefore that members will be able to offer the help for which you ask. Also, some members are not native English-speakers and will probably find the post incomprehensible, though having no difficulty with plain straightforward English.
Can you tell us briefly and clearly what it is that you want us to do?
https://forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/409154-join-android-central-community.html