Somewhat of a Lag Fix

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
whats up everyone,

i know this may not be new to the seasoned android owners but my classmate show me a app called SetCPU that he recently installed on his Droid too and man it mad a difference in his lag issues on his phone..

i say that because he uninstalled it and should me the lag he had when switching screens, then he installed it back and it was a instant improvement the transitions were awesome no lag at all..

so i tried it on my phone even tho the fascinate is already fast as is, but i just wanted to experiment so i did lol. and it did improve the page switching, but i really noticed how it increased the transition from app to app. its instant without lag but i believe it does wear on ur battery not too much but a tad more than usual..

i think imma stick to it im loving the performance :)

im running at 1000 max 400min i wouldnt recommend going higher if u decide to get the app.

if you already used it how did it work for you?

if you havent tried it would you?

Last edited:

xenade

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
What you did was somewhat disable a lower limit on the core frequency of the CPU. since we do not have a custom kernel on the fascinate yet, it isn't possible to overclock (above 1 Ghz). Once we do get the kernel, expect the CPU to tucker out at about 1.2 Ghz.

ryan301.storm

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site
What you did was somewhat disable a lower limit on the core frequency of the CPU. since we do not have a custom kernel on the fascinate yet, it isn't possible to overclock (above 1 Ghz). Once we do get the kernel, expect the CPU to tucker out at about 1.2 Ghz.

oh ok i guess i dont understand what i did but hey it worked for me. no lag :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NotifyWord