Sony Xperia 10 III 62.0.A.3.109 Aug 1st Security Update

djeire84

Feb 18, 2017
Visit site
Hi all you wonderful people hope you're all doing well. The newest security patch is here for the Sony Xperia 10 III and it has addressed some issues I've had. Now a few weeks ago I reviewed the device my loves and hates but this update has addressed one issue in particular I had and that was the Speaker quality. I've found the speaker quite low and had to turn it all the way up but now I only have to turn it up 3/4 the way up. The bass as it were has gotten a boost and the treble seems clearer so that's a plus.

I also see some of the screen tint issues go away only if the screen is turned up about maybe between 25% to 35% any lower and the tint issues return. Also night light has improved too I don't get the pesky oil look on the screen as much but that with the brightness in the range above and night light intensity all the way up.

Still haven't gotten the equaliser settings back in the native sound section of the phone just still see DSEE Ultimate with its slider off or on. Hopefully that will come with the next update.

Overall performance is brilliant it was before and after the patch update. Battery the same way. The camera has been upgraded a little I see better colour reproduction and far less "noise" then the last patch update 62.0.A.3.70 which was my first patch update as the firmware that came in the phone was 62.0.A.3.56 so yes they are addressing a few issues so it's great to see them listen to their users. I'll update here if anything changes. Thanks so much for the support this far.

Éire 💖

Stay Safe

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210818-180821.jpg
    Screenshot_20210818-180821.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: