SPECTRUM MOBILE EARLY UPGRADE

Glorious Woman

May 1, 2024
Visit site
If you didn't know, spectrum mobile has now changed their early upgrade for Android users only. You used to be able to do an early upgrade on your phone as long as you paid more than 50% on it and never been late or owe any money. Now, even if you've had your phone for 2 years, paid more than half of it. If you did not purchase the insurance on your new phone at the very beginning you can no longer do an early upgrade for Android only now. If you want to do an early upgrade you have to purchase their unlimited anytime upgrade plan, but you have to keep it for at least 4 months. So that's an additional $20 or $30 a month for most people. On top of what you're already paying! you can't buy the insurance now cuz you've already had your phone for 2 years. They say that they do not have contracts but you are contracted with them for 36 months to pay for your phone. So how did they get away with changing the contract in the middle?!? You might as well pay off the phone and keep it because you would get more out of your phone selling it!! I've been posting this information on any website I can find that has anything to do with spectrum. So if anybody wants to help me get the word out, please do.

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've been posting this information on any website I can find that has anything to do with spectrum. So if anybody wants to help me get the word out, please do.

But have you reported it to the Better Business Bureau? They will be able to better act on your behalf if you feel you've been wronged, but I'm willing to bet there was some fine print in the prior deal that allowed for them to make future changes.

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rubi_esme