Sprint Community Admin: 32GB Shipping Today

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
This is from a thread over on the Sprint Community Forums:

All 32GB Pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy SIII 32 GB phones are scheduled to ship today.

Interested in the status of your order? Go to sprint.com/myorder to check.

As more details become available, we will post them on the community as quickly as possible.

mapesy

This, of course, COMPLETELY contradicts what I was just told by Anthony Spoon not FORTY minutes ago.

Very strange, but I would go with what this admin is saying on the comm forums.

Sprint Community: Samsung Galaxy SIII 32GB Preorders Update

mak916

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is in line to what I was told earlier. It doesn't shock me that some are told one thing and others are told something else. It seems that the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I actually thought this Mapesy admin created this post within another thread that I had been reading there (saved in my browser history).

That obviously isn't the case, and it's a thread that the admin started herself. I would say it's probably a significant update and can be relied on.

robflynn

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Looks like the CSRs are being told the same thing that Mapesy passed along to us. If you talk to a "Jessica" or "Mike" now you should be getting:

We have secured a delivery date for the Galaxy S III 32 GB devices. We will be shipping out the devices this week and you can expect to receive your order by 6/28/12. We apologize for any inconvenience and we appreciate your patience during this situation. When your order has shipped, an email will be sent to you with your tracking information. Please feel free to check back on Sprint | Check Your Order Status for any updates.

Good news...finally. :-D

neoflasher

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I just called and rep told me that they received a shipment of 32gb and are expecting to have them all delivered by the 28th. He said this updated information was given to the csr reps at about 5pm Eastern time.

Paperino

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I just called to try to change colors on my order and told that it would not be possible because they have entered the shipping process.