Sprint, why can't they have a pure Android device?

rem_kujawa

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I forgot about the Droid, I just wish you could get rid of stock apps a lot easier. I mean you can uninstalled them on a Windows pc. Just give is a little more control. Or release a vanilla device.

mhmmdy123

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
The differents bettewn the GSM and the CDMA phones in my opinion,GSM it`s for the people who`s want to play the chicken game with carriers and jumping over the fence, the CDMA for the people who`s careless about the other cames,I had the GSM and the CDMA phones,I did picked the CDMA phone,even though I travel alots to overseas and I take my Sprint phone with me and working justfine if not even better,on the other hand the android platform it` open anyway if we have the pure google phone or not.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
If you really want a pure android device any of them can be pure in under an hour

True but everyone doesn't want to root and have to flash a ROM every time they want to update. Some people just want plain stock Android.... first to get the updates and not worry about the carrier's bloatware. And yes the optimus S is vanilla and even though it's a good phone, it's a step down from an EVO or Galaxy. Why are people getting s defensive because someone asked about a high end vanilla android device? It's ok for people to inquire and dream. Geez.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abhishek397