Status bar disappearing?

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Why is my status bar disappearing? I can't see the time or weather or what messages are posted. I'd this is part of the new update them this sucks. Please tell me if I can change this
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jj14x

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Does it disappear when you are on the home screen? If so, that is unexpected behavior - not introduced by an Android OS update. (unless you are using a custom launcher that has a 'feature' of hiding the status bar)

Or does it disappear while you are in an app? If so, that may be how the app is designed.

Can you share a screen print?

GeneralTula

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm an idiot. It was my launcher. Thanks for pointing our my ignorance. Lol

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
I'm an idiot. It was my launcher. Thanks for pointing our my ignorance. Lol

No reason to be down on yourself. So much to learn and different settings/options it's very easy to overlook something and make a mistake.

Glad you resolved the issue.

Enjoy ;-)

Jhawitts Polo

Feb 14, 2013
Visit site
excuse me sir, can you help me with my problem? my samsung galaxy y's status bar keeps on crashing, i don't have status bar now it's too difficult for me to notice if i have message or etc. i'm using custom rom JellyBlastV3... tell me what's the problem. :((

Maksim Whitehead

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
I can't pull down my status bar and it really annoys me for example I just got a notification of subway surfers but when I look to pull down the status bar it won't go down and I get very angry so. Please tell me how to fix it because I need to know

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thewhitecarno