Stuck in recovery Mode

BEEZO56

May 29, 2011
Visit site
I am new to this and I rooted my phone this morning. I guess I got excited and tried to add a kernel so I could use Setcpu. I went and downloaded kernel from the market and chose a kernal and downloaded it. The phone went to the HTC page and was there for a few minutes and then it went to recovery on it's own. I cleared everything and tried to flash the kernel several times and it goes back to the recovery page. I backed up everything with titanium before I did anything but I can't get my phone to work. Just to let you know I have taken out the battery and it always goes back to revolutionary page.

Please guys any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Last edited:

PFCLand

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I am new to this and I rooted my phone this morning. I guess I got excited and tried to add a kernel so I could use Setcpu. I went and downloaded kernel from the market and chose a kernal and downloaded it. The phone went to the HTC page and was there for a few minutes and then it went to recovery on it's own. I cleared everything and tried to flash the kernel several times and it goes back to the recovery page. I backed up everything with titanium before I did anything but I can't get my phone to work. Just to let you know I have taken out the battery and it always goes back to revolutionary page.

Please guys any help will be appreciated.

thanks

Did you just only clear cache and davilk cache ? Or everything cause if you did everything then that's why it didn't work . Make sure you only clear cache and davilk cache to flash a kernal .

The only thing you can do is restore your nandroid backup or reflash the ROM you had .

Hope this helped

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

prezmater

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
See so many of these. I am not saying people who don't know what they are doing should stay away. But everyone should read instructions very carefully when they are doing something that is new to them. And always, always, always make a nandroid backup before you make any changes in recovery.

If by chance you cleared all data and did not put a ROM on you SD you can still mount it from recovery.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juliecoch