Super Slow Motion - Any Way to Disable the Lead In/Out?

tmsphoto

Aug 8, 2022
Visit site
Just upgraded to an S22+ and playing around with the features, and I know I must be missing something simple here but can’t figure it out. I understand the camera can only record for about a half second at 960fps, however is there any way to do so without the slow down/speed up effect at the beginning/end of the video (ie just record 480 frames at 960fps and let me sort out the slow motion on my computer)? I can obviously edit them out, but if there’s a way to eliminate that unnecessary step it’d be quite useful since I can’t imagine any situation where I’d want them there. Not a huge thing as there’s not likely a lot of opportunities to use clips that short (at least without some sort of external triggering mechanism), but just curious that there’s not more settings to tweak exactly how it works.

Open to other video apps that give more control over that if it’s just a limitation of the default Camera app!

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central.

I don't know of a way to eliminate them natively. The only thing I can offer would be to try another app. There are plenty at the Play Store to choose from.