T-Mobile and Sprint Merger download

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
20200429_144924.jpg

I just did this test on a Sprint Ultra 5G.
I've never had speeds go over 100.00 always been in the high or low 90s.
So I'm going to assume the higher the number the better the speed.

adrand

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Turned off LTE roaming and back on Sprint band B41 for the magic box. Getting a great signal now.
Any help on how to accomplish turning on B41? I'm having the exact issue you described where I can't connect to my magic box anymore but the new tmobile signal is unusable. Thanks for any help! I can't find anything about specific bands in the settings.

vader4633

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I found by dialing ##data# and clicking edit, entering msl as 000000, click on LTE, click on LTE roaming enabled, and make sure the box is unchecked. It will grab the b41 signal from the magic box. (You'll probably have to turn airplane mode on and off so it can grab the signal from the magic box.)
You can turn LTE roaming back on by checking the box when you are not using your magic box to check if the Tmo signal is better.

Bacilon

Jun 9, 2012
Visit site
All Sprint S20 phones have been updated to force T-mobile bands on them for some reason. My Sprint repeater at work only works on bands 41, 25 and 26, so I was having issues. Downloaded "Samsung band selection" app from Google Play store and manually turned on Sprint bands only under "band selection menu" select B25 B26 B41 and R41", that turns T-mobile bands off, problem solved. Hope this helps.