Tablette N8010 Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 réinsitialisée et impossible playstore

hyqalwit14

Jan 8, 2023
Visit site
Salut, je me permets de vous écrire. Un ami m'a donné sa tablette N8010 galaxy qu'il a réinitialisée. j'ai rentré mon gmail, compte google mais quand je eux accéder à youtube, erreur, pas moyen, me demnande de télécharger via playstore, mais playstore ne me propose rien à télécharger. Il a réinitialisée en mode usine,

que puis je faire avec à part la jeter dans un centre de recyclage. c'est dommage. merci

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! From Google Translate: "Hello, I take the liberty of writing to you. A friend gave me his N8010 galaxy tablet which he reset. I entered my gmail, google account but when I access them to youtube, error, no way, asks me to download via playstore, but playstore does not offer me anything to download. It has reset to factory mode, what can I do with it other than throw it in a recycling center. that's a shame. thank you"

Sorry, but that tablet is extremely old and out of date, and it can no longer support the current Play Store (and probably can't even get on the web using the browser any more). Recycle it.