telus fascinate bricked

broncobilly

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping someone can help me. First of all I am a complete newbie when it comes to rooting and flashing. That is why I was such a bone head and tried to root. The rooting part was ok. I had no problem with that. But when i tried to flash i ended up bricking my phone. I am not exactly sure but I think I tried to flash clockwork. after some research it turns out I found out that I soft bricked it, after hours and hours of looking on the internet I think once again I messed up my phone. I was able to get the phone into download mode and I tried many different options I found on the internet. I did not realize it but I was following instructions for a Verizon and not Telus. Now instead of that computer and phone with a yellow triangle I get the word samsung stuck on my phone. and I can turn the phone off. thats about all i can do. Just tonight i came across this site and followed the instructions that were posted earlier regarding odin. But it did not work. Can someone please help me. Thanks

astewart

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
I am hoping someone can help me. First of all I am a complete newbie when it comes to rooting and flashing. That is why I was such a bone head and tried to root. The rooting part was ok. I had no problem with that. But when i tried to flash i ended up bricking my phone. I am not exactly sure but I think I tried to flash clockwork. after some research it turns out I found out that I soft bricked it, after hours and hours of looking on the internet I think once again I messed up my phone. I was able to get the phone into download mode and I tried many different options I found on the internet. I did not realize it but I was following instructions for a Verizon and not Telus. Now instead of that computer and phone with a yellow triangle I get the word samsung stuck on my phone. and I can turn the phone off. thats about all i can do. Just tonight i came across this site and followed the instructions that were posted earlier regarding odin. But it did not work. Can someone please help me. Thanks

Best thing to do is order a USB jig if you plan on flashing and Modding your phone. With the jig your fascinate will *almost be unbrickable!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk

Alsug

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys,

I have been following this thread pretty closely as I have bricked my friends T959 from telus (the 4g one). I have tried flashing those stock files that were on page 2 or 3 {T959TLJL3} but it just fails at the Kernal. I can't maunally boot the phone up but I can get it in to download mode with the battery trick.

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

MrPotatoeHead

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Now that megaupload is toast, could someone please upload or show me where to get the Telus JL3 stock files? I toasted my unit and need to get back to stock :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali