Texts not coming through

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I should have mentioned I did that as well. It seems nothing is fixing it. The weird thing is my wife has the regular S22 and using Google Messages has no issues.
Go into Safe mode see if still a issue
See if we can get to the bottom of it in next 15 to 20 minutes

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Next things to try after safe mode

*Make sure the app not in beta
*No VPN used
*Reset APN in setting>connection Mobile network

*Using esim?

alarsen77

Jan 2, 2016
Visit site
Go into Safe mode see if still a issue
See if we can get to the bottom of it in next 15 to 20 minutes
It works after a restart. Which I had just done earlier tonight and will work for about a day.
Next things to try after safe mode

*Make sure the app not in beta
*No VPN used
*Reset APN in setting>connection Mobile network

*Using esim?
The app isn't in beta.

I can't reset APN settings or add APNs the only option for both Sims is Verizon Internet

I am using both physical sim (personal Verizon) and e-sim (work Verizon) the issues seem to be only with my personal line.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
It works after a restart. Which I had just done earlier tonight and will work for about a day. The app isn't in beta.

I can't reset APN settings or add APNs the only option for both Sims is Verizon Internet

I am using both physical sim (personal Verizon) and e-sim (work Verizon) the issues seem to be only with my personal line.
I wonder if the problem is within one being sim and other esim it shouldn't but I don't trust that combo compared 2 esims or 2 sim cards

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I just started having this issue. It happened twice in the last week.

I'm on an unlocked S22 Ultra on Verizon with physical sim. Using Google Messages.

In both cases I got the messages to come through - I don't recall if I had to reboot or if in and out of airplane mode fixed it.

One time was annoying, but now it seems like a real issue...

hornets0627

Sep 27, 2022
Visit site
I am having the same issue - for the last two weeks on Galaxy S22 Ultra. It's driving me nuts. I'm surprised I can't find anything official about it via a google news search. We can't be the only people on Earth with this issue. I'm on Xfinity Mobile (so essentially Verizon). Restart fixes it. But, who wants to restart their *$1,300* phone periodically to get texts that people sent them hours ago? (some of which might have been urgent). IDK. It's a mess. I've tried ALL of the possible solutions in this thread. For now, I've popped my sim into and old Nexus 6P I had sitting around. No problems on that phone. Come on Samsung.....

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Go to sim card manager. Toggle it off for a few seconds then back on. See if this works as a work around since some can't reset APN

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe