The Droid 4 already? First (alleged) pixs!

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
I guess it only a matter of time before all of the Droid line of phones have 4G LTE variants. But My thing is that it would save the company a lot of man hours if they had refined the design before the Droid 3 was released. I am sure that R&D knew they were working on a Droid with 4G LTE.

mobile_phreak

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
This is what the Droid 3 should have been! Motorola really needs to space out their releases and stop coming out with half baked versions. Droid Bionic is a prime example. Can you see anybody still getting one once the Razr comes out?

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Motorola really needs to space out their releases and stop coming out with half baked versions. Droid Bionic is a prime example. Can you see anybody still getting one once the Razr comes out?

Did you miss this?...

Moto only builds what the carrier requests, so if you want to yell about double dipping.. you may want to talk to verizon wireless about that..

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
This is what the Droid 3 should have been! Motorola really needs to space out their releases and stop coming out with half baked versions. Droid Bionic is a prime example. Can you see anybody still getting one once the Razr comes out?

It's not just Moto. Look at the SGS2 Skyrocket LTE, coming out just a month after the non-LTE AT&T SGS2.

It's a fact of life in the Android universe. Technology is advancing rapidly and that means a better phone is always just around the corner. Personally, I'd rather live with this than live in the one-phone-per-year iOS world.

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
It's a fact of life in the Android universe. Technology is advancing rapidly and that means a better phone is always just around the corner. Personally, I'd rather live with this than live in the one-phone-per-year iOS world.

This.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I think verizon wants pretty much all of their phones to be lte to take advantage of their network and get people off their old 3g network and that is why more and more are coming out with lte.

RoninX

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
According to Droid-Life, the Droid 4 will be released on December 8th, the same day as the Nexus.

This is the phone I've been waiting for since July...

Who else is planning to pick up a D4?

MentorPitbulls

Nov 20, 2010
www.facebook.com
if "IF" the camera is halfways decent. I will grab one. I want a good camera. Love the keyboard. and LOVE the double data for all the people VZW screwed when they dropped Unlimited.

According to Droid-Life, the Droid 4 will be released on December 8th, the same day as the Nexus.

This is the phone I've been waiting for since July...

Who else is planning to pick up a D4?

akhi216

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
if "IF" the camera is halfways decent. I will grab one. I want a good camera. Love the keyboard. and LOVE the double data for all the people VZW screwed when they dropped Unlimited.

You can always install a third party camera if the the stock camera turns out to be garbage; that's what everyone does with the Droid 3.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
If they went with an hd screen I might consider it, if they stick with qhd then most likely not. Also unless they fixed the camera and the bugs present in the bionic and still in the razr I will pass. Looks nice overall but just seems moto overlooks certain things in their devices and then takes forever to issue a fix.

sholzer

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
is the weight of the phone really 6.3oz? its the only thing stopping me from getting it. i am on the fence about going all touch from my droid pro but i need a new toy bad! thing is i workout and run and always have it on me and 6oz plus is just to heavy i think. :( anyone confirm? cant tell if ill ever get used to something like the galaxy.....

CypherMax

Oct 20, 2010
Visit site
I'm so pissed. I just replaced me wife's OG Droid with a Droid 3 on October 20th. At that time there was no credible rumors there is an lte Droid 4 on the horizon so we went ahead and upgraded. She loves the phone but now the Droid 4 with considerably better specs is due out by possibly December 8th. What are the chances of Verizon letting me trade it in for the Droid 4? I want my wife to have the best slider phone she can get.