The Fold will Release on At&t and Verizon

MCube74

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
I’m told by a Samsung rep that Verizon and At&t will carry the Fold! Can’t wait.
There is not confirmed announcement.

I am in HK and they have been informing for a while that an announcement will be made but nothing yet.

Don't want the fold to be so outdated when we finally get them. It's not cheap and Fold 2 or whatever will be the next one will be out in 6 months time.

icellphones

Apr 19, 2017
Visit site
Yea but fold2 will be totally different. It folds up like a wallet. Looks horrible imo. If they were both out right now I’d still get the current one. Also, tmobile already confirmed they are no longer carrying the fold and sprint never gets anything anyway, so what the Samsung rep told me seems it will be accurate with At&t and Verizon getting the fold. I have a manager from At&t which is where I use to work before he became a manager and he has also texted me that they will be getting it.

Vinman911

Dec 24, 2011
Visit site
https://www.cnet.com/news/samsung-galaxy-fold-goes-on-sale-in-the-us-on-sept-27/

The AT&T version will be available in "select" AT&T and Best Buy stores and at Samsung Experience Store retail locations for $1,980. Best Buy and Samsung's stores also will carry the unlocked version. It will also will be available online at att.com and bestbuy.com, though notably not directly from Samsung. It's unclear what time the Fold will be available online.

MCube74

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
In one way I am glad that the Galaxy Fold is finally releasing but in another way, I feel it is a bit too late. Considering that Samsung is not dropping the price after the delay.

Currently phones are releasing with Snapdragon 855+ and soon Snapdragon 865 will be announced this week.

Galaxy Fold is a little late for release now.