The unofficial 'I ordered the HTC One M9' thread

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
is the stuttering in the web browser something normal? I just go my M9 today and I am getting some stutters on my m9 right now, though I have the att version so it could just be the bloatware causing this.
The browser may be slow for connection reasons. the overall phone "settles down" as apps are opened and run for the first time, etc. Don't forget to not run too many at once and close out rarely used ones.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Some people get a phone - never close apps- and complain if the OS slows...
The updates to lollipop are NOT out yet for a lot of Apps, and they will get faster when updated. Same thing happens with an iPhone. Not taking everything so literal- just advising those that have initial issues to give it time. A new phone with a new OS won't be peak speed- but it will get there with updates and time.

That70sGAdawg

Trusted Member
Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Restarts , and clearing cache still help smartphones speed. Everyone has an opinion. "PreachBy" sounds a lot like "Grumpy35" that joined and was banned quickly here recently. I contribute , not argue on forums. Congrats on joining, you now have 15 posts..I won't be responding to future ones.

cstmstyle

Mar 31, 2010
Visit site
I just received my M9 that I ordered from HTC off contract for Verizon. When I try to switch to the device in my Verizon account page online nothing seems to happen and Activation fails on the phone. I have tried multiple times with the same result. I am concerned the site doesn't like my Unlimited data plan and refuses to allow me to activate the phone. Anyone else on Verizon have this issue?

CarolynA2

Sep 2, 2013
Visit site
I have Sprint and ordered a Sprint branded M9 from HTC. I had problems activating from my Sprint page (it kept thinking I was activating a Samsung actually), but was successful activating directly from the M9. Have you tried that yet?

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zalauf