The Words with Friends Lounge

kyleresq

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I actually emailed them asking them to add the sounds alerts and the friend list. I am told th sound alerts should be out soon.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
No but I wish there was a contact list for the app.
I don't like how it uses your address book and automatically starts a game if they have the app installed.

frankrmineo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
If you don't want to have the sound just lower or turn off your media volume. Not a perfect fix by any means but if you just want to play while you are in a meeting or sumthing it will do the trick.

Also, I invited several contacts that were in the contact section and they have not yet played and it won't let me resign the game. Does anyone know if these will ever be cleared? I am at the maximum ammount of games and can't get rid of the games where the people are not playing.

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
My game froze screen became unresponsive I had to uninstall and reinstall to fix the problem. Can't wait till they get all the bugs out and introduce the paid version all these ads suck!

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
If I am bored tonight I may make a new thread with everyone's username in it...
This way we don't have pages upon pages of usernames...
What do you guys think?
IT WILL NOT BE IN ALPHABETICAL ORDER :)

Reactions: ShaLea

nickmv

Jan 2, 2011
Visit site
Anyone else having serious battery issues with this game? I can live without the push notifications, random false-resigning,etc, but when I look at battery use and I see that my screen is using 30% and WWF is using 29%, something's up. It's ridiculous

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laylalowks